This week the weather forecast calls for plentiful sunshine, highs in the mid-to-upper 60’s and only a 0-20% chance of rain. Yahoo! Talk about a nice break from the recent rain and dreariness.
Let’s take you and your dog over to the Arboretum in Seattle this week to get some beautiful shots while the flowers are in bloom. The cherry trees have exploded with pink blossoms, daffodils line the paths, and the scenery is lush with green. You will end up with beautiful photos of your pup in a gorgeous setting filled with color, at a very reasonable price. Imagine a canvas photo on your wall of your dog like the shots of Brinkley below. These are images you will cherish for a lifetime.
Here are the details of this very special shoot that you will want to take advantage of, because this is the only time you can get photography from me at these rates! My summer sitting fee goes up to $395 starting in June, and May is nearly booked, so you’ll want to make time in your schedule for this.
- $150 sitting fee, payable at the time of booking. (Cowbelly sessions are regularly $295 or $395, making this a huge discount!)
- One hour special discounted photo shoot at the Arboretum in Seattle.
- Session fee is good for one dog, but additional dogs owned by the same owner or couple may be added for $35 each. 20 minutes will be added onto the session time for each additional dog.
- AVAILABLE FOR ONE WEEK ONLY: Monday afternoon April 22nd through Saturday evening April 27th. Spaces are extremely limited and will book fast, but evenings and Saturday sessions are available to accommodate work schedules. (Sessions are also available during the week during mornings and afternoons- a great excuse to play hookie from work!).
- Includes 30-40 proofs in a private online gallery to choose products from. You can share the gallery with family and friends and they can comment on their favorites.
- Discounted collections with beautiful archival products are available for purchase.
- Booking and payment are done online for your convenience, and all major credit cards are accepted. The session fee is due at the time of booking to secure your time slot and may be made with a debit/credit card or paypal.
Please send me an email to email@example.com ASAP if you are interested in taking advantage of this special or you have any questions. Even if you think you might be interested but aren’t sure about your schedule yet, let me know so that I can still squeeze you in if you need some time to work it into your plans.
Looking forward to doing some shoots this week with some lucky dog owners!